Wednesday, February 24, 2010

5 Treasuries Today/// Feature: teeheeproductions

Imagine my surprise when I woke up after a rather bad morning, to find that I had been featured in 3 treasuries on Etsy!

teeheeproductions's Hearts and Hands United Green Treasury





LafesHiddenTreasures' Emerald Treasury





ConfectionsinGlass' "Simply" Treasury













And I also wanted to take this time to feature one of the lovely Etsians who included me in their treasury, teeheeproductions! She's a very gifted artist and has gorgeous items in her shop ranging from prints to notecards and will also do other custom items such as pet portraits or even paintings of your home. She's a sweetie and does amazing work. Here is an example of one of her lovely creations, just click on it and you'll be taken to her shop!






Update: I'm in 2 more treasuries tonight!

ShoshiPo's Hearts and Hands United treasury:



And HeatherSweet's Alice treasury!:

1 comment:

Julie said...

congratulations Ritz. You deserve to be in each and every one. you must have been doing Trudes 'happy dance' today.