Sunday, February 28, 2010
Dessert Time! Chocolate Brownies!
I've had an obsession with brownies lately, I hadn't had them in a long time so now I've already made 2 batches lol. I barely got any out of the first one!
This is a super simple recipe, makes the brownies moist, not dry or chewy like some are.
1/2 cup butter or margarine -- softened
1 cup sugar
1 1/2 cups chocolate syrup
1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
And the steps:
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
2. In large bowl, beat butter and sugar.
3. Add syrup, eggs and flour. Beat well.
4. Stir in chocolate chips.
5. Pour batter into prepared pan.
6. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of
8. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.
(Picture from apartmenttherapy.com)