Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Valentine's Cupcakes from Sprinkles

The marketing emails from Sprinkles just make me wish we had a Sprinkles here. My closest one is in Newport Beach, still pretty far to drive for a box of cupcakes! I just got an email that they have a Valentine's themed box of cupcakes. The flavors are red velvet, chocolate marshmallow (which I LOVE), dark chocolate and vanilla.
The last time I had Sprinkles was nearly 2 years ago when I was in LA, so sad lol.
If you love cupcakes like I do, this picture will tempt you like it did to me!



Here's the Sprinkles site so you can peruse the offerings. :-D
www.sprinkles.com

5 comments:

CarzooCritters said...

mmmm those look so good! I am moving out to LA, I wanna go there!!!!

Ritzee Rebel said...

Haha they do have other locations, but just not enough!

http://www.sprinkles.com/locations.html

Babamoon said...

ive been having cake cravings all evening! this has done it, im going to have to bake some tomorrow lol!!!

Green Gable Art said...

Looks tasty! Love the photo.

Lafe's Hidden Treasures said...

Never heard of Sprinkles but they look good!