Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I'm in 2 Treasuries!// KellySchwarkDesigns Feature

I found out yesterday that I was in one treasury from a group I'm in on Etsy called "Will Craft for Food." Ksilo featured my pink frosted heart cookie pin and the whole thing looks great.



I also found out this morning that NancysBagsEtc included my tropical bird pins in her treasury called "Bright and Shiny." I was so excited when I found out, this is the first time I've been featured in 2 treasuries at once!



Second order of business, a very kind Etsian is donating all the proceeds from her shop to sponsor her cousin in the Go Distance walk. This info comes directly from her shop: "Funds raised by 2010 Go the Distance Participants will help fund the development of a new, free-standing Ronald McDonald House as well as a new in-patient unit or 'neighborhood' at Maria Fareri Children’s Hospital of Westchester Medical Center. Alone, the new neighborhood will enable the hospital to care for more than 400 additional children each year!"

If you need some beautiful invitations or announcements, please check out her shop and make a purchase from her!: http://www.etsy.com/shop/kellyschwarkdesigns

2 comments:

headchange said...

Congrats on the treasuries. I may have to get with Kelly maybe she can work out something my daughter would like for graduation.

makatasha said...

Congrats on the treasuries :D