Monday, March 8, 2010

Hearts & Hands United Blog Feature! //Treasuries

I'm a member of 3 great teams on Etsy, one of them being Hearts and Hands United.The members are so amazing and lovely people from all over the world to talk to; I took a hiatus from my shop last year and jumped back in back in January. I was welcomed right away by a great group of people who are not only interested in promoting their own items but in getting to know YOU as a person (not to mention fellow crafter). There is such a diverse group of talented individuals, some knit or crochet, some sew, some make jewelry out of various mediums, etc. All have amazing shops and I have spent a great deal of time in all of them, getting to know their items. I would like to share the team blog with you:

http://heartsandhandsunited.blogspot.com/

And our team thread on Etsy!
http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=6458861


If you're a crafter (or a buyer) and want to pop in on either, please don't hesitate! No matter what time you check in, someone is sure to welcome you with a kind word. :)


Additionally, one of the sweet members, WomanWithTools, was kind enough to include me in her "Luck Be A Lady" treasury!



And Shoshipo was also nice enough to include my panda pin in her "Black and White" treasury!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice blog Ritzee!!!

Terrills Tiles said...

Very nice Ritzee! Love your blog ♥