Saturday, June 11, 2011

The Most Amazing My Little Pony Cakes!

When I need a laugh, I adore checking out the Cake Wrecks blog. With all the misspelled words (i.e. congradulations instead of congratulations) and just overall DUMB writing (i.e. actually writing "Happy Birthday with Sprinkles" on the cake rather than just writing Happy Birthday and putting actual sprinkles on the cake) it always makes me wonder if anyone proof reads anymore. Writing on a cake without checking what you're writing is like doing a crossword puzzle with a pen!
However, sometimes they take a break from the stupidity and showcase some absolutely amazing cakes. I'm always envious that people can do such amazing things with fondant and create such gorgeous cakes!
Recently, there was a post of some great 80's themed cakes and,because I love all things cute and still have a soft spot for MLP, my favorites by far were the My Little Pony cakes. I'm just in awe of these, especially the standing pony!

Cake below was created by: Courtney's Cakes



Cake below was created by: London Cake



To see these and other amazing cakes in the 80's theme, please see the Cake Wrecks website!: http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/2011/06/sunday-sweets-back-to-80s.html

No comments: