Wednesday, May 2, 2012

More Pinterest-Inspired Nails...Pink Splatters!

Wow, has it really been that long since my last post? Anyway, I've been really into doing different nail art and trying out different colors lately thanks to Pinterest! I saw this one and loved it so I've been doing it a lot lately:
(Picture from: http://lyndarthemerciless.blogspot.com/2011/03/talon-tastic-thursday-sophisticated.html)


Then when I was at Walgreens, I found these cute Sinful Colors nail art polishes in lots of colors so I picked up a pink along with the silver glitter to do the design above. I was getting tired of the glitter so I experimented with the pink and this is what I came up with, I'm so looking forward to trying tons of color combos with these Sinful Colors polishes!

Base coat: OPI "I Think in Pink"
Tips: Sinful Colors "A Slice to Go"
Topcoat:  Hello Kitty for Sephora "Frosted Cupcake"


No comments: