Sunday, November 7, 2010

Haunted House Follow Up!

I saw this video of Ellen DeGeneres' writer getting sent to the SAME haunted house I went to a couple of years ago (and referenced in my Halloween post here). Basically, her reaction is me to a T, with less screaming! Though I'm always with someone (would I go in there alone? Heck no!), I end up pushing them in front of me, hiding behind them or um...swatting at the people who are there to scare you. I'm not a violent person by any means but for some reason, I have a tendency to throw punches at them like I'm going 10 rounds. Luckily, I've never actually hit anyone. Hah. If you saw Modern Family's Halloween episode where Gloria punches Mitchell when he scares her while wearing a scarecrow costume...it's like that. That's also me. Lol.

Anyway , enjoy the video of Ellen's writer below, it's always much darker in there with just a strobe light to see by...the camera light makes it seem much brighter than it really is. I would say my favorite part is where she screams, "How rude!!"

No comments: