Thursday, September 23, 2010

Etsy Holiday Boot Camp!

This holiday season will be the first that I'm fully invested in my Etsy shop! I opened in 2008 and made a few sales right away, then took most of last year off, so was not really involved in the holiday happenings. This year, I want to make the most of it and of course, make sales! Below is the pledge from Etsy, now I can't wait for the holidays!

I, RitzeeRebel, pledge to participate in the Etsy Success Holiday Boot Camp to the best of my abilities. I vow to check in every week, do my homework and support my fellow Holiday Boot Campers. I will read the weekly newsletters and blog posts, check in on the weekly forum thread, read the weekly blog post, check off the checklists and salute the mascot. I promise to share what I've learned with those who need it, support my fellow Etsy indiepreneurs and, most of all, have a positive and persistent attitude. I understand that together we can spread the word about our handmade and vintage goods, making this holiday season a more unique and meaningful one to gift givers and give-ees everywhere!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is my first Etsy Christmas too (and Hannukah). I took the pledge (sounds like I gave up drinking!) And I'm looking for a boot camp buddy.