Thursday, May 27, 2010

Oregon Trail!

Now, a total departure from my usual posts...
Many of us remember this fun game from computer lab day when we were in elementary school. There was a topic about this on Etsy today and someone was nice enough to post a link to where you could play the game!
I played and finally made it to the end, something I never did way back when. My final score was 5055 and I made it to the top 10 lol...not sure whether I should be proud of that or ashamed that I wasted that much time! Playing this game again, you'll see how low quality the graphics are, almost Atari-like, if you remember that. I had forgotten how to play but then it all came back and I was fording rivers and hunting like there was no tomorrow.
Anyway, without further ado, here is the link where you can install a small plugin (it's safe, don't worry) and play Oregon Trail! http://www.virtualapple.org/oregontraildisk.html


Here's a screenshot of my 3rd place spot, since I'm sure I'll get ousted soon lol.

No comments: